Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 23rd, 2024, 8:36pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « and Colombia’s James Rodríguez. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   and Colombia’s James Rodríguez.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: and Colombia’s James Rodríguez.  (Read 160 times)
Sophia123
ForumsNet Member
China 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

and Colombia’s James Rodríguez.
« on: Dec 9th, 2016, 7:48pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Mourinho Asks Bench Players To Remain Patient - RealGM Wiretap  
José Mourinho rarely changes his lineup for Chelsea canada goose montebello femme pas cher , which has caused some players to be frustrated by their lack of playing time.

"I'm very club, club, team, team, club canada goose montebello femme noir , group [orientated]," the Portuguese said. "I think everybody has to be ready to sacrifice for the team, to give everything for the team, to think about the team, not to be selfish. This is the way I want a team to be.

"I think it is right when you say that players are unhappy or players are frustrated canada goose expedition femme pas cher , that they need to be patient. I don't have a secret to keep players happy.

"But the reality is that, to be professional and work at a high level, you don't need to be happy. All of them are professionals.

"The team is more important than themselves, and the club [is].

"Even the ones not playing like [Mark] Schwarzer, who hasn't played a second canada goose victoria parka femme , but if he has to play tomorrow he would be ready. Why? Because he is very professional and he trains very well.

"We don't have a secret to keep them happy because we don't keep them happy.

"We may have a secret to make them work every day at a high level."

Red Sox Prospect Moncada To Make Minor League Debut - RealGM Wiretap  

Yoan Moncada, the 19-year-old Cuban who represents a $63M investment by the Red Sox, will make his minor league debut Monday night for the Class A Greenville Drive of the South Atlantic League.

"He did as well as expected with his transition on and off the field - a hard worker and eager to learn,'' Red Sox director of player development Ben Crockett confirmed Sunday.

Blue Jays May Look To Move Adam Lind - RealGM Wiretap  

The Toronto Blue Jays picked up their option on Adam Lind, but they may still look to trade him this offseason.

Many believe he doesn't fit in with the culture the organization is trying to put together.

Edwin Encarnacion Out Two Weeks With Quad Strain - RealGM Wiretap  

A right quad strain that will keep Edwin Encarnacion out of the All-Star game and canada goose femme kensington parka noir , more importantly, out of the Toronto lineup for at least two weeks.

Encarnacion was on the bench Sunday when the A's completed a four-game sweep of the Blue Jays with a 4-2 victory.

"It hurts us not having him on the team," said Blue Jays outfielder Jose Bautista.

Real Madrids New Contract Offer Rejected By Sami Khedria - RealGM Wiretap  

Carlo Ancelotti also said Sami Khedira has rejected a new contract with Real Madrid, although the World Cup winner has not said he wants to leave.

Arsenal are reportedly interested in the 27-year-old, who has seen competition for a place in the Real midfield increase with the signings of his Germany teammate Toni Kroos and Colombia’s James Rodríguez.

Ancelotti said of Khedira: “It’s a different situation to Di María. He’s not asked to go. He’s rejected an offer to renew but has a year of contract. We’ll see what happens.”

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.