Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 23rd, 2024, 6:35pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « neutral stance you took while writing »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   neutral stance you took while writing
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: neutral stance you took while writing  (Read 76 times)
imhotep
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

neutral stance you took while writing
« on: Dec 14th, 2016, 11:43pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I can attest to this; I lost my inner ear and had brain damage due to a virus infection, it took me over a year to re-learn how to walk and start “running” again. Plagued with foot and leg injuries (my balance was seriously affected and I kept wobbling) I ditched my shoes out of sheer desperation and it was like the sky Nike Air Max 90 Womens Pink opened for Nike Air Max 90 Femme Rose me. Going barefoot not only improved my balance significantly, as I could now determine my position in space better with the help of all the sensors on the bottom of my feet, but also helped rewire my brain, perhaps because of all the extra sensory input and subsequent processing. I’m still not out of the woods completely, but if I had not gone barefoot I wouldn’t have improved the way I did.I enjoyed reading Moncler Doudoune Homme Jaune this very Moncler Doudoune Homme Bleu much and I like the Nike Air Max 90 Mens Grey neutral stance you took while writing. Shoe selection is definitely specific to each runner but having someone properly educate the runner about what they should be looking for (positive and negative) in a shoe, an overview of running shoe terminology, an educated look at their foot mechanics and tendancies, is an important piece. Hopefully, the person fitting the runner with shoes is as knowledgable Moncler Doudoune Femme Noir and unbiased Moncler Doudoune Femme Bleu as you are and can put runners in shoes that fit their individual mechanics acurately.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.