Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 23rd, 2024, 6:34pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « I like Steven Ogg as a villain more »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   I like Steven Ogg as a villain more
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I like Steven Ogg as a villain more  (Read 127 times)
wenyue
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

I like Steven Ogg as a villain more
« on: Dec 17th, 2016, 12:15am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The music is coming from a car,  she says in the most excruciatingly expository manner possible. The ensuing fight scene against a small band of zombie invaders was okay at best, but made Hilltop out to be just another worthless colony like Alexandria, filled with survivors who don’t know how to shut a gate on their lown, let alone kill a zombie.NBA 2K17 MT Perhaps the only redeeming element of the entire episode was the entrance of Savior lieutenant, Simon. He’s one of Negan’s right-hand guys, and he comes and plays the part of Negan. I have to admit, I like Steven Ogg as a villain more than Jeffrey Dean Morgan, all things considered. Yet even right here Buy NBA 2K17 MT , with Ogg’s great performance, the show can’t find its footing. Simon and Gregory’s scene drags on far too long. And I can’t help but think it’s kind of weird that Negan sends five trucks and like fifty guys to take a few things from Hilltop. That’s a lot of wasted man power and gasoline. Still, this was pretty much the only halfway decent moment in the entire episode. I guess the Rick and Michonne kiss was nice, too, simply because I am always glad to see that the show remembers they’re an item, something it seems determined to ignore sometimes. Let’s hope that episode 6 is much stronger than this one. Right now we have too many characters, and far too many that we don’t care about, and it’s distracting us from the people we do care about. Apathy is the most dangerous thing,NBA MT Coins  but that’s where I’m at now with a lot of characters, both good and bad. I don’t hate Negan, I just don’t care that much about him. I don’t hate Jesus, I just don’t think he’s a very interesting character. The list goes on, and episodes like this only make matters worse. We’re languishing in a very bad place right now, with the same basic thing happening over and over each episode: Heroes do some stuff, then Negan’s goons show up.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.