Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 23rd, 2024, 4:39pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « a result of Medlen's injury. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   a result of Medlen's injury.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: a result of Medlen's injury.  (Read 180 times)
forumlily
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

a result of Medlen's injury.
« on: Dec 18th, 2016, 11:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Terry Collins Wants Mets To Show People We Mean Business - RealGM Wiretap  
Terry Collins said that Wednesday's game was a must-win for the New York Mets just five months after they appeared in the World Series and a little more than a week into the season.

"The perception is there's no energy here Womens Brett Favre Jersey , which is completely not true," Collins said after New York defeated Miami 2-1 to improve to 3-5 on the season. "That we're not prepared. That we're overconfident or we're not taking things seriously. I heard that [Tuesday] night, and it made me sick to my stomach.

"I said Womens Bart Starr Jersey , 'We've got to win this game [Wednesday]. We've got to show people we mean business.'"

Collins used Jeurys Familia for a five-out save, even though Familia was pitching for a third straight day.

"We couldn't sacrifice another game," Collins said. "We had to win this game to get us going."

Josh Hamilton Suffered Drug Relapse - RealGM Wiretap  

Josh Hamilton suffered a drug relapse involving the use of cocaine and alcohol in the offseason Womens Mike Daniels Jersey , according to a report by the New York Daily News.

The Los Angeles Angels outfielder has a history of substance abuse problems dating to his days in the minor leagues. He was suspended from baseball from February 2004 to June 2006 for issues related to cocaine and alcohol addiction.

The Angels confirmed that he met with Major League officials in New York on Wednesday about a disciplinary issue, but offered no other details.

"We're all waiting for some information to come out of New York," Mike Scioscia said. "He obviously went up there for a meeting Womens Eddie Lacy Jersey , and we'll see how everything unfolds. But right now, we're just in a holding pattern like everyone else."

Cardinals Arent Yet Making Trade Calls For Shortstop Help - RealGM Wiretap  

The St. Louis Cardinals aren't making trade calls in search of shortstop help, according to other clubs.

The team is apparently waiting on a second opinion on Jhonny Peralta's thumb.

"If they go outside Womens Clay Matthews Jersey , I think Erick Aybar has to be at the top of their list. Of the guys out there, he's far and away the best player," one executive said.

Aybar is currently slated to be the starting shortstop for the Atlanta Braves.

Mystery Team Makes Very Strong Offer For Jose Fernandez - RealGM Wiretap  

A mystery fourth team is making a "very strong" bid to acquire Jose Fernandez from the Miami Marlins Womens Aaron Rodgers Jersey , according to sources.

Other clubs claim the Houston Astros are that team, but nothing has been confirmed.

The Los Angeles Dodgers, Arizona Diamondbacks and New York Yankees are all known to have spoken to the Marlins about Fernandez.

Miami has publicly said they aren't making Fernandez available Authentic Jordy Nelson Jersey , while entertaining trade talks.

Medlen Expects To Have Second Tommy John Surgery - RealGM Wiretap  

Kris Medlen says he has spent the last two days preparing for a second Tommy John surgery.

Medlen was "angry and in denial" after injuring his arm on Sunday, according to David O'Brien of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The Atlanta Braves agreed to a one-year, $14.1 million deal with Ervin Santana on Wednesday as a result of Medlen's injury.

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.