Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 6:33am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « SD Maid APK »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   SD Maid APK
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: SD Maid APK  (Read 882 times)
Ryker
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

SD Maid APK
« on: May 15th, 2017, 8:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

SD Maid APK System cleansing tool is often a free app to the Android by darken that can cleanse and can regain cherished memory of your Android phone.
SD Maid is intended for rooted devices that is an app which can tidy up your Android machine with an inventory of tools that may enable your Android perform superior and quicker. The app is straightforward more than enough to use and also can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up accessibility and free up room
SD Maid is continually currently being made and developed very diligently.

Due to the wide amount of money of Android units SD Maid might not do the job flawlessly on your system, in that situation I'd appreciate it in case you give me a chance to resolve it by making contact with me.

No adverts, unrealistic claims or sugarcoating, just the truth.
Full command and transparent results make SD Maid probably the most proposed tool of its variety amid professional Android consumers.

Key Features

• Explorer is actually a full fledged filemanager, utilize it to crawl by means of your Androids documents.

• You can use the Searcher if you know what file that you are in search of.

• The CorpseFinder searches your unit for orphaned products and compares those to the record of put in programs.

• AppControl lets you freeze, reset and get rid of programs (even program applications).

• The SystemCleaner scans your machine and filters directories which comprise needless documents. You an excellent create your very own filters!

• You can improve and shrink bloated databases to velocity up obtain and free house.

• View your biggest files and uncover precisely what is hogging many of the area.

• Find documents that have been modified in the previous X minutes.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.