Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 3:49pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « presso, pajamas on, ft kicked up, »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Survivor General Gossip & News
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   presso, pajamas on, ft kicked up,
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: presso, pajamas on, ft kicked up,  (Read 83 times)
xuezhiqian123
ForumsNet Member
Barbados 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

presso, pajamas on, ft kicked up,
« on: Oct 4th, 2018, 9:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

"
GLASGOW Damske Nike Air Max 90 Ruzove Vypredaj , July 30 (Xinhua) -- Olympic long jump champion Greg Rutherford led three reigning Olympic champions to gold medals at the Commonwealth Games here on Thursday.

The 27-year-old produced a leap of 8.20 meters to claim victory over South African Zarck Visser, who took silver with 8.12m.

It is Rutherford's fourth major championship medal. He won silvers at the European Championship in 2006 and the last Commonwealth Games in Delhi.

""It's never an easy road and after what happened last year with injury I wasn't sure if I could carry on jumping. Now I've managed to come away with another title,"" he said.

""I think a few people had written me off thinking I was a one-hit wonder. But I'm here again and will be here again many more times. I'm super happy. I want to keep going out there jumping far and winning medals.""

Kirani James, the Olympic champion in the men's 400m, gave Grenada its first Commonwealth Games gold in his favorite event.

The 21-year-old James finished ahead of Wayde van Niekerk of South Africa and Trinidad's Lalonde Gordon.

New Zealand's twice Olympic champion and four-time world champion Valerie Adams showed her dominance in the women's shot put, winning a third Commonwealth title with 19.88m.

Canada's Derek Drouin won the men's high jump to add to his Olympic bronze. Kenya swept the women's 3,000m steeplechase with Purity Cherotich Kirui leading home Milcah Chemos Cheywa and Joan Kipkemoi. In heptathlon, there was a Canadian one-two through Brianne Theisen-Eaton and Jessica Zelinka.

Australia's world silver medalist Kim Mickle won the women's javelin with a throw of 65.96m.

In the opening day's diving competition in Edinburgh, Canadian pair Meaghan Benfeito and Roseline Filion captured title in the women's synchronized 10m platform.

England took the day's other two golds with Jack Laugher in the men's 1m springboard and the women's 3m synchronized springboard title went to Alicia Blagg and Rebecca Gallantree.

In gymnastics, England's Max Whitlock won the men's individual all-around final while Claudia Fragapane led an English 1-2-3 in the women's event.

"  

Roger Federer's hopes of starting the year with a long-overdue title ended in failure on Sunday when the Swiss was beaten by local hero Lleyton Hewitt in the Brisbane International final.

The 17-times grand slam champion, who won the last of his 77 titles last June, was beaten 6-1 4-6 6-3 by a typically gutsy Hewitt who ended a more than three-year title drought.

World number six Federer, who had led their rivalry 18-8 before the final, looked to have turned the match his way after recovering from a slow start but Hewitt showed responded to claim the title in a little over two hours.

"To beat possibly the greatest player in the final means a lot," Hewitt said. "It's not an easy tournament to win.

"In the first set I was seeing the ball like a football. Didn't really matter where he served I was on it."

Federer had seven break points in the third set but failed to convert any of them as Hewitt ended a 15-match losing run against his fellow 32-year-old.

Despite the disappointment Federer remained hopeful for this month's Australian Open.

"I was able to sort of serve better overall, more consistent this week than I have in a long time - so that's very good," Federer, who had not dropped serve before the final, said.

"I definitely needed a little bit more confidence to play well and hopefully win the tournament and so forth.

"I have a clear idea what I need to work on and I have a clear idea where my mind and body is at."

Federer can scarcely have opened a match in worse touch.

He hit 22 unforced errors in the first set, lost three service games and performed a complete air-shot off one attempted backhand service return.

"I was really struggling with all sorts of rhythm," Federer said. "I wouldn't say I was serving poorly, but it was just a tough set for me. I was put on the back foot very often."

Hewitt did not lose a point on his first serve in the opening set, making just three unforced errors as he took command with his trademark precision.

Federer improved markedly in the second set, coming back from 0-40 down to capture the Australian's serve in the ninth game and then served out to love to take the set.

Despite Hewitt's serve being far more consistently under threat in the third set he secured the only break in the fourth game when Federer hit a forehand wide.

Then, showing the resolve that made him a two-time major winner, the Australian held firm to secure his first ATP title in Australia since winning in Sydney in 2005.

(Agencies)

Cyber Monday is an on-line shopping bonanza that happens the subsequent Monday. This is when everyone is back again to perform following the holidays, and as a substitute of doing work, they are using gain of the on the internet specials that will take place as retailers have deeper savings and on the internet searching this calendar year is predicted get to an all time higher with cost-free delivery deals, coupon codes, and no lines to wait in.

With Black Friday, and Cyber Monday closing in, Most buyers are already scanning, scheming, and planning their agenda. Will you be the a single at home experiencing your household Thanksgiving supper, or will you be the one particular sitting in the cold waiting to get the scorching offer, or be the a single at residence with your cup of espresso, pajamas on, ft kicked up, acquiring virtually the same bargains on the web? I will look for you on the news!

On the eve of Thanksgiving Day, folks start off to tension on how to put together for black Friday. This day is the largest purchasing day of the calendar year and thus it is extremely crucial to choose on the searching styles and make a roper checklist of purchasing. It is kind of an unofficial startin. MLB Jerseys Cheap   NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Replica NHL Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap   Wholesale NFL Jerseys China   Wholesale College Jerseys China   Wholesale College Hockey Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap   Wholesale NBA Basketball Jerseys  

IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.