Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 4:37pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky  (Read 658 times)
xsurvivor1fanx
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky
« on: Jun 3rd, 2006, 2:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Step into another dimension, where dreams reign supreme and nothing is beyond your imagination.  Here, high among the clouds, where a city holds its darkest secrets, a new journey awaits...

This summer, 16 New Survivors will depart on the adventure of a lifetime. They will be taken to a world far away, lost among the clouds, in a city high above for 39 days, without any food, water, or shelter. In a world where dreams are reality, and reality is your imagination, where nobody knows what is real, and what is a fantasy, these strangers will have to adapt to the changing environment or they will be voted out of the tribe. Can they survive in a dreamworld where fantasy becomes one with reality and a dream is only what you make of it? One by one, they will fall, until only one remains... The Sole Survivor of...

At certain times over the Strait of Messina, which divides Italy from Sicily, an elaborate scene of crystal castles, palaces, and streets shimmers between the water and the sky. This vision is named the Fata Morgana after King Arthur's half sister, the fairy Morgan le Fay, who according to legend lived in a shining palace beneath the sea.

Fata Morgana, also known as Morgan le Fay, was a fairy enchantress skilled in the art of changing shape. In one traditional story she was King Arthur's sister and learned many of her skills from Merlin the Magician.  A special type of complex mirage, one that sometimes gives the impression of a castle half in the air and half in the sea, is named after Fata Morgana.

Sometimes the enchantress made this castle appear reflected up in the air, causing seamen who mistook it for a safe harbor to be lured to their deaths.  This summer, 16 unsuspecting castaways will take a journey to a time and place never before explored...

This summer, those castaways will be transported to a city found only in dreams, but to them, it will become but a harsh reality.  Who will be able to distinguish between the real and fake?  Will dreams of the past dredge up new memories, or will their imaginations make new friends?  Find out this summer, as Survivor Distant travels to a new time and place to begin the adventure of a lifetime and find a new Sole Survivor, in Survivor Distant 5: Fata Morgana - Cities of the Sky!

Can you survive the city in the sky?

If you would like to take part in Survivor: Distant 5, please fill out the following form and e-mail it to [email protected].  I would appreciate it if you put "Survivor Distant 4 Application" in the topic title. Do not apply if you think you won't be active, only if you know you are able to fully participate. This game is slated to begin in early July, as I am allowing time for as many applications as possible in order to find the best cast.  However, the start of the game is ultimately up to how quickly I receive applications.

=START COPY=

[font color=purple]Name:
AIM:
Email:

What are some other games you have participated in? How did you do? Were you active? If possible, please provide a link.

What kind of people annoy you? Are you easy to get along with?

Do you intend on being fully active? What could prevent you from being active?

What are your normal online hours?

List 2 Positive and 2 Negative Qualities.

How many other games have you participated in on EzBoard? Would you consider yourself a Novice, Average, or Veteran player?

What is your game strategy? How do you intend on getting far?

Do you prefer Live or 24 Hour Challenges? (Live, meaning that being there when it is posted would give a greater advantage.)

Tell me about yourself. Anything you'd like to share, put here.[/font]

=END COPY=

That's all. Once I have received enough good applications and the game date draws near, I will post cast selections as well as send out confirmation emails on the game's starting date. For now, please post if you have applied!

Thanks!

*NOTE* Jury Members and Final 2 from Survivor Distant 1, 2, 3, and 4 May NOT apply for Survivor Distant 5. However, Pre-Jury Members from either season may apply, however, new applicants will be given preference over previous players.

*Once again, the board will be revealed to the public shortly before the game commences.  It will once again include an Alumni Forum exclusive to alumni of any 4 previous seasons.

~ As a last note, this will be the Final Season of Survivor Distant before All Stars!  Consider this your "Second Chance" Season.  Although I will always accept new applicants over old players, if any previous non-Jury player feels as though they would like to have a chance at participating in All Stars, but may not have done well enough to merit an invite, they are welcomed to apply again.  You may or may not be accepted to play.  This goes for anyone else who has been thinking about applying, this *may* be your last season to do so.  Just a heads up.[center][/center]

Also, this ad is in the actual advertisement forum as well, just thought I'd post it here too!
IP Logged
xsurvivor1fanx
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Re: Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky
« Reply #1 on: Jun 6th, 2006, 10:27am »

I'm still in need of applications, and I will be announcing a closing date shortly.  Give it a shot, you'll like it. Cheesy
IP Logged
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

It's mine now, and you can't have it!

View Profile Email

Re: Survivor Distant 5: Cities of the Sky
« Reply #2 on: Jun 8th, 2006, 5:28am »

I'm going to apply!
IP Logged

TAR10 Early Faves
Bilal & Sa'eed
Duke & Lauren
Dustin & Kandice
Lyn & Karlyn
Peter & Sarah
Vipul & Arti
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.