Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 6:13pm

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Ultimate Sim Survivor Inmunity Challenge is up. »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Ultimate Sim Survivor Inmunity Challenge is up.
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Ultimate Sim Survivor Inmunity Challenge is up.  (Read 401 times)
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Charla and Mirna shall win Allstars!

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Ultimate Sim Survivor Inmunity Challenge is up.
« on: Oct 21st, 2006, 10:23pm »

I was planning on doing a Survivor game using characters I make in THE SIMS, but as the TASR failed to attract people I have my doubts as if people will vote in this game, I don't want to use previews survivors because I think there's loads of other games with those, so I want to ask before I post the survivors if people will actually vote for this.
So what would it be?
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:49pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Re: New Survivor Game
« Reply #1 on: Oct 21st, 2006, 11:35pm »

lol I forgot to mention the new things commign with this, its got a what I call day by day basis!
which means there will be confessionals from the characters, little story liek things, competitions in which YOU can help out, and also things like startegy for the players, of course you'll get to pick who stays and who goes.
IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Kiwi_Jay
ForumsNet Member
New_Zealand 

LovingToni/Dall as/Kelly/Christ y/Ken/Tina/Nick /Star

View Profile

« Reply #2 on: Oct 21st, 2006, 11:52pm »

Sounds REALLY cool [to me] so i would
IP Logged

Love TAR13 Bring on Season 14
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:25am »

thanks kiwi,  have the teams already I'll try and upload them
two tribes POOKA pOOKA and Berka
IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Tyler
ForumsNet Member
USA 

TAOR5 Starts Soon!

331122624 331122624   racedude122003   racedude122003
View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:29am »

Alexander, you should try and be as specifec as possible in the title of your game. Letting us know what it's about. I don't think the name "New Survivor Game" will reall attract people. But, just my two cents.
IP Logged
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Re: The Ultimate Sim Survivor
« Reply #5 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:31am »

Done title changed
IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Pooka Pooka tRIBE
« Reply #6 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 11:43am »

Pooka Pooka Tribe
Note: Sims stories are real, they were part of my neighborhood but then I moved them into the island.

Luke Harris

Luke has always been rejected by society, ever since he was a schoolar he has never been a people's man, when he turned 17 he started working as an english teacher he went on on that job until 3 days ago when he was fired due to what seemed like drug possesion.
Luke has come here to win some bucks and as a rehab.

Finn Tomreggah

Finn was born on Hawaii, ever since she was 6 years old she started dancing Hula, as she grew up Finn decided to fully dedicate herself to Hula dancing at a resort, Finn decided to enter Survivor in order to do something outside of her everyday life.

Nick Perry

Nick was born in San Francisco, ever since child Nick had been different from the other boys,his parents started to note he had many girl friends but none guy, on his teenage years Nick discovered himself and admitted his homosexuality, her parents reacted badly making Nick run away from his house, he then found Jake and they started leaving together, Nick entered the game just for fun.

Tyra Pika

Tyra was born on Crystal Springs, a community somehwere on Sim City, Tyra grew up in a loving enviorment she always dreamt of going off to college, but when she was the age her family went through an economic crisis, she stayed home to help her parents thus missing college, Tyra is a paintor.

Irwin

Irwin was born on VeronaVille, he was raised by his uncle Troy as his parents died on a fire when he was just a toddler, when he turned 18 he went to college and studied politics, his life dream is to be a president, he entered the game because he felt he was able of winning.

Bryce Morasca

Bryce was born in VeronaVille, he grew up as a farmer, and when he turned 18 he went to college, where he met Marie whom he later married, together they had three kids (Pryce, Blake and Amanda) each of which had 2 kids, Maire died attacked by flies after the birth of her last granddaughter Pilly, lately Bryce has been having some economical issues making him sell his house and move with Pryce, he entered the game to win the cash to move to his own house again.

Velma

Velma was always the smart one of her family, as she grew up she never got less than A+ on her grades, this made her enter into a private school and win 3 schoolarships for college, Velma studied for doctor, just after graduation she got a job in an important hospital, Velma got raises every day until she was almost at the top of her carreer, Velma wrote a book about Cardiacal deseasses, she entered the contest with two main reasons on her mind, finding someone with whom to share her life and prooving brains can win reality shows too.

Courtney

Courtney was born in Arbordale, she grew up in a small town always wishing to be more, as she grew older she discovered how bad the world was and decided to do something about it, she is a vegetarian, ambientalist and hippie, when she went to college she studied to be an artist, she paints and works on her garden on a regular basis, Courtney is single and hoping that her appereance in the game will change the world in a good way.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2006, 12:39pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 12:57pm »

Berka Tribe

Greta Lolly

Greta was born long time ago, shw grew up in a rich enviorment, at the age of 18 she married a man of 33 due to an arrange marriage, the man was rich and managed to make Great into the society lady she is now, when her husband died on a fire Greta got everything Hubert had.

Mario Rodriguez

Mario was borned on México, he moved with his family to Crystal Springs because his dad had a work offer, Mario always knew he wanted to be a chef like his dad, thing he accomplished when he turned 16 and started working at his dad shop, Mario became the chief when his dad retired, Mario entered this game to look for new ingredients for his recipes on the island.

Letizia Marshall

Letizia comes right from Italy, her family is famous ever since her grandparent started acting, following her families wishes Letizia became an actress, she has always been a wealthy pampered girl, her boyfriend Adam suscribed her to Survivor so she can have a little bit more of life

Cassandra Choi

Cassandra comes from a numerous family, she grew overshadowed by her 5 brothers and 2 sisters, she had never done much, she just graduated from college and came into the show to show the world she can do something else and that she can shien without being overshadowed by her siblings.
(Actually her sister Pole was going to enter)

Nick Bentley

Nick was born on Arbordale, he was always the popular, handsome boy at school, he was always called names like "player" "pretty boy" and etc. he was also the star of his sports team, therefore he got a schoolarship for sports education, he wants to be a soccer superstar, Nick entered the show to continue financing his studies.

Saeed Prepetleing

Saeed was raised by his granfather who died when he was just 14 years old, since then he tried to raise his little brother Saman by stealing, he became one of the most looked for thiefs, he went to jail two times, how he escaped? who knows! but now he is here to play the villian!

Priscilla Love

Priscilla was always pretty, ever since toddler Priscilla knew how to use her charms to obtain the things she wanted, as she grew up Priscilla found out her body was a way to selll so she became a model since she was 16, Priscilla want sto be the first survivor just because... well just because she wants to.

Peter Bark

Peter's life before his adulthood is unknown, actually all his life is quite sscret, but we can know why, he is a goverment spy, he ared as a policeman and ended up as a spy, he is after the most wanted criminals, oh wait... has this omething to do with Saeed?
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:23pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:43pm »

A boat startes comming near an island, suddenly people start jumping offboard and start swimming to the coast, Nick B. is the first one to get there followed by Irwin, Nick P. and Luke, Saeed and Peter follow swit, and so on everyone arrives to the island being Bryce the last one.

The people align into two tribes, Pooka Pooka is made off: Irwin, Luke, Bryce, Nick P, Finn, Tyra, Velma & Courtney
Meanwhile Berka is made off: Nick B, Saeed, Greta, Mario, Priscilla, Peter, Letizia and Cassandra.

Jeff Probst tells each tribe to go to their respective islands, both tribes go to their islands and start bonding.

At Berka friendships don't make themselves wait as Letizia and Priscilla decide to stick together to the end, meanwhile both Peter and Saeed try to make the rest allign themselves with them to outcast the other one.

At Pooka Pooka they all start working on the shelter, except for Luke and Bryce who watch nearby catching their breath, as Velma puts it: "They should work with the group or else they'll be the first ones out"

BTW if you want to hear some confessional, commentary or anything from a certain survivor just post or pm me and I will post it.
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:54pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Reward Challenge
« Reply #9 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:48pm »

The next morning both tribes allign themselves to the start of the first Inmmunity/Reward challenge of them all, on this challenge the contestants need to race one against the other to get a flag, once every team member has their flag and has returned with it, the tribe has to make a bonfire, the first team who's fire burns through the rope realising the teams flag wins inmunity.

For this challenge I'll put the racing battles up, choose who wins the race and at the end put who wins the challenge overall.

Bryce VS Mario
Courtney VS Cassandra
Finn VS Letizia
Luke VS Peter
Nick P. VS Saeed
Tyra VS Greta
Irwin VS Nick B
Velma VS Priscilla
Pooka Pooka or Berka
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:54pm by Alexander » IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Alexander
ForumsNet Member
Mexico 

Karkadam+Mirror
View Profile WWW Email

Re: Ultimate Sim Survivor Inmunity Challenge is up
« Reply #10 on: Oct 22nd, 2006, 1:56pm »

Mario  
Courtney  
Finn
Peter  
Nick P.
Greta  
Irwin
Priscilla  
Pooka Pooka wins it overall
IP Logged

My TOP 7 teams:
1.The Weavers!
2. Charla & Mirna
3. Aaron & Arianne
4. Meredith & Gretchen
5. Brian & Greg
6. Peggy & Claire
7. Paul & Amie
Pages: 1  Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.