Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 6:40am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Napoli mentor Sarri banned for homophobic remarks »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Napoli mentor Sarri banned for homophobic remarks
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Napoli mentor Sarri banned for homophobic remarks  (Read 430 times)
elena_brown
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Napoli mentor Sarri banned for homophobic remarks
« on: Feb 24th, 2016, 2:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The Napoli manager, Maurizio Sarri, has actually been handed a two-match ban and fined €20,000 for your homophobic insults he directed in the Internazionale supervisor Roberto Mancini.The trade fifa 16 crédits happened for the duration of Tuesdays Italian Cup tie between the two sides, which the Milan aspect received 2-0.After the game Mancini informed Rai TVthat there was no area in the activity for men and women like Sarri.“People like him will not belong in soccer, claimed the Inter mentor. He used racist words. I stood as much as inquire about the 5 minutes being added on and Sarri shouted ‘poof’ and ‘faggot’ at me. I might be proud for being that if he's what is viewed as a man.“People like him really should not be in football. He is 60 yrs previous. The fourth formal read but did not say everything. He arrived to see me from the modifying place to apologise but he should truly be ashamed of himself.”Mancini, who was despatched off towards the end of the match for remonstrating together with the Napoli bench, was fined €5,000 for confronting Sarri, and for remaining “disrespectful” to buy fifa coins your fourth official after the match.Sarri denied staying homophobic, whilst he did apologise for virtually any offence his remarks may well have induced. “I was just irritable … I had been not discriminating versus anybody. If I did in fact use individuals terms, then I apologise into the gay community.” know more
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.