Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 6:37am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « Luis Enrique sees fantastic price in win about Sev »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   Luis Enrique sees fantastic price in win about Sev
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Luis Enrique sees fantastic price in win about Sev  (Read 318 times)
elena_brown
ForumsNet Member
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

Luis Enrique sees fantastic price in win about Sev
« on: Mar 17th, 2016, 2:51am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Barça mentor recognises great importance of victory in excess of ‘one of the best groups to come to Camp Nou this season’ Luis Enrique sees wonderful benefit in get above Sevilla por fcbarcelona A different working day with the workplace for Luis Enrique and a further victory, which stretches his team’s unbeaten operate to your record-equalling 34 matches. Having said that, the Barça manager was the initial to admit the win in opposition to Sevilla at Camp Nou was far from routine. “I am quite pleased with the final result, it's important to have the capacity to experience in these online games and we have been up in opposition to probably the greatest groups during the league and in Europe,” he reported.“Unai Emery’s Sevilla absolutely are afifacoins a side who function pretty hard and have gamers who will generate a variation,” included the Asturian before describing the guests as “one in the ideal teams to get arrive at Camp Nou this time.”Aware on the benefit his facet take pleasure in from the league table, Luis Enrique admitted “knowing how important the details ended up, I am delighted with how we competed.”We have Atlético Madrid relatively close. Now we have planned to keep the league title given that day (click here to get موقع كوينز رخيص) a person, it truly is a priority. Now the ultimate phase on the season is coming and we're within an unbeatable placement.”Finally, the former Barça player built it clear that it is the squad that is certainly vital. “Here there won't be any starters and no substitutes, you can find those who enjoy over many others, but my gamers are all important,” exposed Luis Enrique. more information
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.