Yet Another Bulletin Board
Sponsored by: The Fans!

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 21st, 2024, 4:27am

Upcoming Premiere Dates:
Survivor 23, Season premiere
Thursday, September 14 (8:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on CBS

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Chat Chat Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register

| Fantasy Survivor Game | Music Forums | The '80s Server Forums | Shop Online |

Metropolis Reality Forums « How to have fun with Blade & Soul »

Metropolis Reality Forums
   Survivor
   Fantasy Survivor Games
(Moderators: lakelady, yesteach, MediaScribe, Isle_be_back)
   How to have fun with Blade & Soul
Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: How to have fun with Blade & Soul  (Read 404 times)
luckyowl
ForumsNet Member
Angola 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile

How to have fun with Blade & Soul
« on: May 20th, 2016, 9:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Not a complaint. Just a few thoughts of mine. I used to look forward to getting home everyday or getting to the weekends so that I could no life the game with everything it has to offer. Did at least 30+ dailies constantly and spammed certain purples for farming. Recently however,everything started to become more and more repetitive for me and i did dailies for the sake of doing them,feeling that I 'had' to do them. Its starting to feel like a job. Anyone else found a way to start having fun again?

A: I'm in the same boat. The game started to go downhill for me when my friends started dropping the game one by one. After my friends left, then my clan started losing more members than we could gain. I don't know much about your situation since your post is limited but it sounds like you are going at it alone right now.

The only piece of advice I can offer is if you like the game still and if you are currently playing alone (just doing the dailies alone and cross server matching for dungeons), you need to be proactive and try to find / make an active group of friends on your server to help keep you motivated for end game.

Like little things are starting to get to me such as the daily challenge giving me a 1 gold reward every...single...day. The rewards for doing the dailies are not enough to keep me interested basically at this point since end game cost a ridiculous amount of gold to upgrade each equipment item.

For more information you can go to our site, you can buy BNS gold here as well.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Add Poll Add Poll Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

Previous topic | New Topic | Next topic »

Metropolis Reality Forums » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.